Upgrade Your Checking Experience With A Select Checking Account
You've worked hard for your money, now it's time to let your money work hard for you! Earn interest on your deposited funds with a Select Checking account. This account is best suited for individuals who plan to maintain a moderate balance in their account.
Why Should I Choose A Select Checking Account?
- Low opening deposit of $25
- Earn a tiered interest 1
- Earn $0.05 cash back on debit card purchases over $5.002
- Pay for purchases using your mobile wallet
- Unlimited access to Digital Banking and Bill Pay
- $10 monthly service charge waived with a $2,500 minimum daily balance
Begin Earning Today!
Open A Select Checking Account
Already started an application?
Pay Using Your Mobile Device
Connect your debit card to the Apple PayTM, Samsung WalletTM, or Google PayTM app to complete purchases using your phone, tablet, watch or laptop.
Access Your Accounts Whenever and Wherever
With Digital Banking you can view your account balances, history, pay bills, create budgets and more!
Save For Your Big Goals
Begin saving for a rainy day, a new house, or that dream vacation. Whatever the goal may be we want to help you achieve it
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need in order to open an account?
To open any checking account at Community Bank you will need to provide your drivers license or ID card, Social Security Number, and a minimum of $25.
We will run your information through our verification software to confirm your identity before proceeding with account opening.
How do I receive Debit Card Cash Back?
How do I enroll in Digital Banking?
What is Community Bank's routing number?
The Community Bank routing number is 123203878.
What is the current interest rate I can earn in a Select Checking account?
1. Interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change at any time without notice. Minimum balance to earn interest is $100.
2. Debit Card Cash Back is paid per statement cycle and by the fifth business day of the following month. ATM transactions are excluded from receiving Debit Card Cash Back. For full details, please visit our Debit Card Management page.