Elevate Your Checking With Our Premier Checking Account
Experience the same great benefits that our other checking accounts offer plus receive VIP perks while earning a tiered interest on your deposits. This account is best suited for individuals who plan to keep higher balances within their accounts at Community Bank.
Perks of Premier Checking Accounts
- Low opening deposit of $25
- Earn a tiered interest 1
- Earn $0.05 cash back on debit card purchases over $5.002
- Pay for purchases using your mobile wallet
- Free cashier's checks and money orders
- Free checks
- Unlimited access to Digital Banking and Bill Pay
- $25 monthly service charge waived with a $25,000 average combined balance within your Community Bank checking and savings accounts
Experience A New Level Of Banking
Already started an application?
Pay Using Your Mobile Device
Connect your debit card to the Apple PayTM, Samsung WalletTM, or Google PayTM app to complete purchases using your phone, tablet, watch or laptop.
Access Your Accounts Whenever and Wherever
With Digital Banking you can view your account balances, history, pay bills, create budgets and more!
Save More, Earn More
Earn a competitive tiered interest with no long term commitments with our Premium Savings account.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need in order to open an account?
To open any checking account at Community Bank you will need to provide your drivers license or ID card, Social Security Number, and a minimum of $25.
We will run your information through our verification software to confirm your identity before proceeding with account opening.
How do I receive Debit Card Cash Back?
How do I enroll in Digital Banking?
What is Community Bank's routing number?
The Community Bank routing number is 123203878.
What is the current interest rate I can earn in a Premier Checking account?
1. Interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change at any time without notice. Minimum balance to earn interest is $5,000.
2. Debit Card Cash Back is paid per statement cycle and by the fifth business day of the following month. ATM transactions are excluded from receiving Debit Card Cash Back. For full details, please visit our Debit Card Management page.