Our CDs are available with fixed or variable rates and have terms of maturity ranging from 30 days to 7 years. Learn more about our Win-Win CD, where you save money for yourself and earn chances to win cash prizes!
Scroll to the left to view the rest of the table.
|Savings||Youth Savings||Health Savings|
|Best For||Save for a rainy day or an emergency fund
||Teach the value of savings to the next generation
||Fund approved healthcare expenses
|Monthly Service Charge||$3||None||$23 Annual Fee|
|How to Avoid a Service Charge||$100 account balance is required to avoid the service charge
||No charge for kids under the age of 18
*Talk to a tax adviser about expenses that qualify for HSA tax advantages.
Youth Savings customers (1st through 12th grade) can present their end-of-the-year report cards during the months of June or July to earn $1 for every top grade¹ they've received per main subject during the school year 2 .² The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on a Youth Savings account is 0.02%, effective as of May 1, 2019 - subject to change at any time. Contact us for current rates.
- $25 minimum balance required to obtain the Annual Percentage Yield and the bonus.
- Report cards3 must be presented at the local Community Bank branch during the months of June or July of the same year of the dated report card.
- Bonus will be deposited on the same business day that the report card is reviewed (and is deposited directly to Youth Savings Account).
- Youth Savings Account must be open at the time the bonus is paid.
- Current Youth Savings customers that turn 18 during their senior year can still receive the bonus as long as they have continued to maintain an open savings account.
¹ Top grades include any grade of an "A" (A-, A, or A+). Bonus paid once per main school subject per grading period. If no final grade is given for a main subject, grades from subcategories will be averaged to determine main subject final grade. Top grades should be noted on report card and could include "4" or "E" for excellent, or any other grade explained on report card to be the top grade for that grading system.
2 Up to $50 annually per student. The bonus is treated as interest and the student will receive a 1099-INT form following the end of the year.
3 Report cards must be originals, no copies please.