Design Our Holiday Greeting!
Each year, Community Bank holds a holiday design contest for local youth. The contest is open to kindergarteners through fourth graders. The winning design is used for the Banks holiday greeting.
Prize: Winner receives $100 cash, well deserved recognition, and 20 holiday greeting cards to send to friends and family.
2022 Winning Design
Our 2022 winning design was created by Carlie Scott (9) of Wallowa, OR. Thank you to everyone who submitted designs! We had over 100 entries and saw so much creativity.
2022 Holiday Design Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
1. How to enter: Parents may enter their children into the Contest by turning in a completed design along with entry form to a Community Bank branch location or by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 18 (by close of business).
2. Eligibility: Contest is open to residents of the following counties. Oregon: Baker, Umatilla, Union, Wallowa; Washington: Asotin, Walla Walla; or Idaho: Nez Perce. Child must be attending Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th grade as of October.
3. Contest Prize: Grand Prize: One (1) grand prize winner will receive one hundred dollars ($100) cash, and one (1) set of 20 cards featuring their artwork, Total approximate value of all prizes: $120.00.
4. Selection of winner: By November 21st, a Bank committee will determine the winner among all eligible entries received. No prize substitutions will be permitted and prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
5. Sponsor: Community Bank, 609 N Main Street, P.O. Box 817, Joseph, Oregon 97846.
6. Entrant’s personal information: Personal information will be used to contact winner’s parents. With release signed for further use, winners' name, age, and town of residency will be used in newspaper ads, press releases, on lobby digital displays at Community Bank branches, and on the greeting cards.
7. Return of materials: All original designs may be picked up at the same branch location that they were delivered to. They will be released to teachers picking up entries for their classes or to parents. Entries may be picked up on or after November 21. They will be available for pick up through December 30.
8. Use: The grand prize winning design will become the property of the Sponsor (Community Bank). Entry into this Contest constitutes entrant’s irrevocable and perpetual permission and consent, without further compensation or attribution, for the Contest Sponsor, to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, print, publish, transmit, distribute, adapt, enhance, and display such Entry for any purpose, including, but not limited to, editorial, advertising, and publicity purposes by the Sponsor, in any and all media. The Sponsor shall have the right to edit, adapt and modify the entry to format for the use on materials.