Check with your local branch for a quote on your precious metals order. Orders are shipped directly to your local branch from our supplier, making for a secure and confidential transaction.
See product types below. Products subject to availability. Other products may be available upon request. Coins will be random year, unless otherwise noted.
- American Eagle Gold Coin (.100oz, .250oz, .500oz, 1.00oz)
- American Buffalo Gold Coin (1.00oz)
- South African Krugerrand Gold Coin (1.00oz)
- Canadian Maple Leaf Gold Coin (.100oz, .250oz, .500oz, 1.00oz)
- Austrian Philharmonic Gold Coin (1.00oz)
- Swiss 20 Franc Gold Coin (.187oz)
- Gold Bullion Bar .999+ Pure* (1g, 2.5g, 5g, 10g, 20g, 1.00oz)
- American Eagle Silver Coin (1.00oz)
- Canadian Maple Leaf Silver Coin (1.00oz)
- Austrian Philharmonic Silver Coin (1.00oz)
- Silver Bullion Bar .999+ Pure* (1.00oz, 5.00oz, 10.00oz, 100.00oz)
- American Eagle Platinum Coin (1.00oz)
- Canadian Maple Leaf Platinum Coin (1.00oz)
- Platinum Bullion Bar .999+ Pure* (1.00oz)
*Due to fluctuating market, particular brand is not guaranteed.
- Please call your local branch for current prices and product availability.
- $100 Minimum purchase required to order.
- Funds must be collected prior to placing order.
- Bullion/coin will be shipped directly to nearest branch for pick-up.
- A flat $25.00 shipping fee will be applied to all orders up to 20oz.
- Additional shipping charges may apply for orders exceeding 20oz.
- A $20 fee will be applied for cancelled orders.
- Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.
Market Loss Policy:
When purchasing precious metals using Community Bank as your agent, once we have received payment, the price is locked in for you and the transaction may not be cancelled, but only offset at the current BUY price. Any deficit between the sale price and the offsetting purchase price and/or prices, is your responsibility only if your item(s) is cancelled. That amount will be charged to you, plus a $20 cancellation fee. That is our Market Loss Policy. Any market gain on cancellations shall remain the property of Community Bank.
Acknowledgement of Risk:
The purchase of coins or bullion items is highly speculative and involves substantial risk. As in other markets, coin or bullion prices can be extremely volatile and will rise and fall depending upon market conditions. Therefore, before purchasing coins or bullion, you should first have adequate cash reserves and other assets to absorb a potentially significant (and possibly total) loss. Historically, few coins or bullion items have appreciated dramatically in the short term. Therefore, purchasers should recognize that it might be necessary to hold coins for a 3 to 5 year period, or even a 5 to 10 year period, to have any chance of realizing a significant gain. You acknowledge and agree that you are entering into the transaction to purchase precious metals freely and voluntarily and not relying upon Community Bank for any representations or warranties. You represent and warrant that you have sufficient knowledge to enter into the transaction and assume the risks of such transaction.
Precious metals are not a deposit or guaranteed by the bank. Not FDIC-insured or insured by any federal government agency.