Manage your Community Bank accounts day or night with our Digital Banking service. Banking has never been easier - or more secure!
Digital Banking Key Features
- Organize your accounts consistently across all devices - phone, tablet or computer.
- Keep your account protected with enhanced security via two-factor authentication.
- Communicate with a Customer Service Representative using our secure messaging feature (during regular business hours).
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime at home or on the go:
- View balances and account activity.
- Make deposits using your mobile device.
- Pay bills.
- Send money to friends and family.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Turn your Community Bank debit card on or off if lost or stolen.
To download the app on your mobile device or tablet search CMBK in the App Store or Google Play Store.
Receive Your Monthly Statement Electronically
Access your monthly bank statements from your Community Bank Digital Banking login. No more hassle of waiting for your statement to arrive in the mail each month, we'll notify you once your eStatements are available.
You must have Community Bank Digital Banking to receive eStatements.
- View your monthly bank statements with ease
- Receive an automatic email once your monthly eStatement is available
- eStatements are saved as a PDF which you can access, save and print as needed
- Up to 18 months of eStatements and notices are archived within your Digital Banking account
How to Enroll in eStatements
- Once you have logged into your Digital Banking account, from the account dashboard, select the account you wish to receive eStatements for
- Click the "Documents" action button
- Click "Enroll" and follow the on-screen prompts
Pay Bills Online
Pay your bills without the hassle of writing and mailing checks each month. You are able to pay individuals or businesses within the United States. Schedule recurring payments like your monthly phone or internet bill. It's simple and secure.
To begin making payments online:
- Login to your Digital Banking account
- From the account dashboard, select "Pay A Bill"
- Follow the on screen prompts to set up your first payment