Pay your bills without the hassle of writing and mailing checks.
Simple and Secure
- Pay any individual or business within the US
- Most payments are made within 2 – 5 business days
- Make multiple payments from a single screen
- Schedule recurring payments for monthly expenses like your cell phone or utility bills – which you can cancel at anytime
Transfer funds both between your Community Bank accounts and up to three of your accounts outside Community Bank with Online Banking:
- Internal: Transfer funds between your Community Bank checking, savings and credit lines.
- External: Send and receive funds between personal accounts at other financial institutions with FI-Transfers. There is no charge to receive funds from an external account. To send funds to an account outside of Community Bank there is a fee of $2.50 per transfer. Limits and restrictions apply. FI Transfers is available to Online Banking users with consumer deposit accounts only.
Through our participation with the Fiserv Popmoney network, you can send/receive funds via your Community Bank accounts by email and text.
- Sending & receiving money is easy
- Recipients don't have to have an existing Popmoney account
- All they need is a bank account and email or mobile number
- Learn more about fees >
- Learn how to sign up >
Popmoney is a third party product. Non-Community Bank terms and conditions, as well as third party fees may apply.
*Popmoney® personal payment services offered at www.popmoney.com are provided by or through CheckFreePay Corporation, a licensed money transmitter, and/or its affiliate CheckFreePay Corporation of New York, which is licensed and regulated as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services, each a wholly owned subsidiary of Fiserv, Inc
More Questions? Read our FAQS