Pay your bills without the hassle of writing and mailing checks.
To sign up for Bill Pay follow the steps below:
- Login to your Online Banking account
- Select the "Bill Pay" tab in the toolbar
- Select the account you would like to set up with Bill Pay, hit continue
- Follow the remaining prompts
- Set up a payee and begin scheduling payments
Simple and Secure
- Pay any individual or business within the US
- Most payments are received within 2 – 5 business days
- Make multiple payments from a single screen
- Schedule recurring payments for monthly expenses like your cell phone or utility bills – which you can cancel at anytime
Transfer funds both between your Community Bank accounts and up to three of your accounts outside Community Bank with Online Banking:
- Internal: Transfer funds between your Community Bank checking, savings and credit lines.
- External: Send and receive funds between personal accounts at other financial institutions with FI-Transfers. There is no charge to receive funds from an external account. To send funds to an account outside of Community Bank there is a fee of $2.50 per transfer. Limits and restrictions apply. FI Transfers is available to Online Banking users with consumer deposit accounts only.
More Questions? Read our FAQS