Example. If you have 30 qualifying purchases post and settle to your account during the month of January and 25 of the purchases are for more than $10 - we'll credit your account with $2.50 by the fifth business day4 in February. The rewards post to your account as "Debit Card Cash Back".5
If you do not have ten (10) or more qualifying purchases during the Reward Period or if you change or close your account 6 you may not qualify 7 for Debit Card Cash Back rewards.
Contact your local branch for more information.
1. Reward Criteria – In order to qualify for Debit Card Cash Back Rewards, a minimum of 10 Qualifying Transactions (PIN/Signature debit card transactions in any amount), must post and settle to the account during the Reward Period. ATM transactions and pending debit card transactions do not count toward the 10 required Qualifying Transactions and do not earn Rewards.
2. Reward Period – The Reward Period is the first business day of the calendar month through the last business day of the calendar month. Rewards will be paid by the fifth (5th) business day of the following month.
3. Reward Payment – If the account qualifies for and earns Rewards, the Reward will be paid (credited to the account) by the fifth (5th) business day of the following month.
4. Reward – A $.10 Reward will be paid on each PIN/Signature debit card transaction in the amount of $10 or more (including any in the first 10 Qualifying Transactions) posted and settled to the account during the Reward Period. ATM transactions and pending debit card transactions do not earn Rewards.
5. Business Day – Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
6. Product Change or Account Closure – Rewards on eligible debit card transactions are forfeited and will not be paid if the account is changed to a product that does not have the Rewards feature, or if the account is closed.
7. Failure to Qualify for Rewards - If the account does not qualify for Rewards during a Reward Period, all other account terms and conditions still apply. If Community Bank has a valid e-mail address on file for this account, Community Bank may, as a courtesy, notify you using your e-mail address that you do not qualify for Rewards. Community Bank reserves the right not to provide notifications of failure to qualify for Rewards for any reason, including the lack of a valid e-mail address associated with the account.
8. Manual Computation of Rewards - Account holder will need to use consecutive monthly account statements to manually determine Reward Paid for the Reward Period.