Community Bank business checking account customers can participate in the Local Business Partner Program by offering a deal to our Benefits Plus® Members. You'll know if the customer is a Benefits Plus® Member if they show you the membership card that looks like this:
- Receive free advertising for your business as we share your deal with our Benefits Plus® Membership.
- Your deal will be seen in the Local Participants online at benefits-plus.org and on the Benefits Plus® Mobile App.
- The business receives up to two complimentary memberships into the Benefits Plus® Program, normally $5.99 per month!
How to Participate:
- Utilize Community Bank for your business checking needs.
- Think of a deal or discount you'd like to offer to Benefits Plus® Members. The discount can be dollars off or a percentage off of a regular priced item or service. You can limit the offer to certain days of the week or times of the day. The deal should be an ongoing deal and not a discount off "your first purchase" only.
- Print a Business Partner Agreement Form and fill out and deliver to your branch or see your Community Bank representative.
- Display the Benefits Plus® "Welcomed Here" decal at your business.
- Keep your employees advised of the program.