Helping You Through Uncertainty
COVID-19 is causing disruptions throughout our communities, and Community Bank wants to assure our customers that we are here to help. While we may not be operating in the same capacity, we will continue to stick to our value of “Local Money Working for Local People.” Your Community Bankers are just a phone call away. Let us help you maintain financial stability through these uncertain times.
Evaluating Your Needs: What Banking Option is Best for You?
As of March 23, 2020, all Community Bank lobbies are closed to the public.
UPDATE: June 1, 2020. We are continuing to assess the guidelines for reopening our branches in both Oregon and Washington, and are taking into consideration many measures to keep our employees, customers and communities safe. Currently all of our branch lobbies are closed to the public. We will continue to reevaluate the guidelines for reopening.
We are asking for customers to utilize the following alternative options:
- By Phone:
- Call your local branch number or 800-472-4292.
- 24-hour automated telephone banking line 844-810-7614
- Basic live support 844-796-6955 (5pm-11pm on weekdays and 9am-5pm on weekends).
- Drive-Up: Drive-up windows will be available Monday-Friday. Click here for current branch hours.
- ATMs: ATMs are available 24 hours a day.
- Night Drops: Night Drops can be found nearby a Community Bank ATM. Enclose your deposit slip, cash and/or checks into an envelope and drop in. Please bring an envelope or deposit bag from home. These deposited items will be processed each weekday morning and again at closing time.
- Online Banking: Online Banking is available by clicking the "Log In" option in the upper right-hand corner. If you do not already have an online account, you can request one here.
- Mobile App: Community Bank’s mobile app is available in the app store. Download the app by searching “Community Bank Joseph Oregon.”
- Online Loan Applications: Personal and business loan applications can be completed online in the Tools & Applications area of the website. Appointments for signings can be arranged.
Easing Your Financial Burden
Community Bank is currently offering consumer and commercial customers an option to defer loan payments.
To learn more about our deferral program, please contact your local branch.
For up to date information on SBA assistance programs and resources visit the SBA website.
The U.S Department of Agriculture has created a COVID-19 Federal Rural Resource Guide outlining programs that can support recovery efforts for rural residents, businesses and communities.
Keeping You Protected: Current Scams Related to COVID-19
Unfortunately, many fraudsters are quick to take advantage of others in the face of a crisis. Over the past few weeks, the following scams have been reported in relation to COVID-19. Be aware that new scams are likely to circulate in the future and remain diligent to never give out your financial or personal information to someone calling you on the phone.
- Fake companies claiming to sell medical supplies (masks, gloves etc.)
- Telephone scams saying a relative is sick and they need money to help pay for a vaccine/cure/treatment
- Phishing emails that appear to be coming from a health organization that contain malicious links or attachments
- Newly created websites around the coronavirus, usually with “Covid” or “Coronavirus” in the web address, which then may install malware when links are clicked
- Messages claiming to be related to government assistance – the government will NOT ask for you to wire money, or give out your Social Security Number
- Fake charities for donations, research charities before donating
While many emails we are receiving are valid information from companies we know and trust, not all are. Exercise caution and do not download or click on links or attachments from unknown sources.
For the latest news related to Community Bank and COVID-19 please continue to check our website or Facebook page.
If you are looking for more information on the virus, use trusted sites such as the ones linked below.