At Community Bank we hire bright, motivated bankers, support their development, and offer them opportunities to make an impact; both within the organization and in our local communities. With over 130 employees at branches located throughout Eastern Oregon and Southeastern Washington, Community Bank offers a variety of job opportunities.
- Health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision care
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) retirement and employee stock ownership plans
- Educational opportunities, including job training and tuition reimbursement for approved courses
- Bank sponsored employee events, paid holidays, and other incentives
How To Contact Us
To express interest in an open position please submit your resume to the appropriate person listed in the job posting. If you are interested in an entry level position, please drop off a resume at your local branch.
Attn: Human Resources
1288 SE Commercial Drive
College Place, WA 99324
Current Job Opportunities
- Teller (Enterprise): Full-time position open. Please email resume to Sara Tippet, Branch Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest in this position. Teller Job Description.
Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Credit check, drug screen and criminal background check required prior to hire.